We understand that everyone’s needs, preferences and aspirations in life are different so we work hard to ensure that plans and supports are as flexible and person centred as possible.
For over 25 years PNR has been offering support to people with a disability and their families through a range of programs and services including;
- Personal care - Assistance with and/or supervising personal tasks such as toileting, showering, grooming.
- Home care - Performing essential household tasks such as basic cleaning and laundry.
- Shopping assistance - Developing lists, transporting and assisting with purchases if required.
- Community access - Enabling participation in the local community and events.
- Respite - Assistance to help sustain informal support networks, provided in or out of home.
- Life skills mentoring - Support to build independence with skills such as cooking, study, exercise, budgeting etc.
- Excursions - Accompanying individuals on day trips or holidays; accessing transport, accommodation and events.
PNR is currently registered to provide supports for clients with Department of Health & Human Services Victoria Individualised Support Packages (ISP); Department of Family & Community Services NSW Community Support Packages (CSP); and we are registered for a number of support categories under the NDIS in both VIC and NSW.